Sunday, January 9, 2011

Epilogue of Cold Summer

I was cold. Like solid ice, sliding on the ground. Yet, I felt OK, except for the chills on my body, running through me like crazy.
I was lying on the ground, my hand shaking. The sirens in the background were cutting the feeling in my ears as it kept ringing over and over again.
My head was numb on the cold floor, and I could feel my stomach growling.
My eyes then opened up all the way, and I heard two voices.
It was the guys.
I slowly rose up, and I saw an ambulance come to my left.
I rose to my feet, and they picked me up. They lied me down in the ambulance bed. Both of them were both outside of the ambulance.
Only one of the guys could come with me on the ride to the hospital, and-
be with me.
They both were in love with me, and I was in love with both of them.
I had to decide.
So I reached out and grabbed his hand.
He the got in and came to my side.
I looked back at him, as I saw him nod at me, and then slowly walk off.
They then shut the door, and I fell asleep on the ride there, a little sad, but Ok I had him.
We finally reached it, and they opened up the doors. The pulled me out onto the bed, and then rolled me into the hospital.
I could see the bright lights flying by me as I was going through the hallway. I looked up to the ceiling, and I saw the sign they were taking me by.
ER.
My heart then started to pound as much as it could, while I was still breathing.
He sat beside me, as I then was put to sleep. I shut my eyes multiple times, but I kept waking back up to see if he was there. Thankfully, very time he was.
I then trusted myself to go to bed, and I shut my eyes.
Everything was pitch black.
No dreams.
Everything was just weird.
I finally woke up the next morning, and he was still sitting there, watching me wake up. He helped me slowly rose up.
"Are you OK?" he asked, as he sat back down.
I didn't respond for a minute, but I then regained conscious.
It was difficult to speak, but I was able to say,
"What happened?"

No comments:

Post a Comment