Thursday, December 30, 2010

An Epilogue for my New Book

OK, I have been writing this new book, and as I always say, to make my books sell, I gotta get opinions from other people to see if it's as good as I sometimes think. Well, I think that and say it, but I sometimes do write it, too.
Well, my new book I am writing and getting closer to the end (making me get really excited), but, I have no idea what I'm going to call this.
I want the title to be intense and very dramatic, yet still romantic with a twist, because it's all of those things. Hopefully, I can get some ideas, or I can find some key words online for writer's, or I'll get some comments with god ideas??
Fortunately, I got my book in my favorite notebook, and I'm starting to get to the end.

Posting Coming Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment