Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Needing more Ideas

Well, for most of the time, writing is on my mind, but, I have many more interests. Like, video games, TV, books, which is mostly writer stuff, but, I also have music.
I am addicted to music. I always say so, too. But, before I start to write essays on music, I'm just gonna say I love music, and move onto other topics.

Anyways, I have actually been having some trouble on a new book.
I know that I have three main characters: Nikki, and Ben. In most of my books, the boys names almost always start with J, but this one has different ones.
Anyways, the book is going to be a little bit of a thriller almost. It' in Nikki's point of view, she lives with her dad, and he's a lawyer. He gets a case one day, where he ends up fighting with one of the criminals because of putting the criminals girlfriend in jail, and so, the criminal fins out where he lives because he got his profile in his office, an he breaks in. In one point, he says that Nikki will regret the robbery. Frazzled by it, she just continues with her life.
Meanwhile, she begins to fall in love, with Ben. But, as much as she wants to be with him, she is being chased down by the criminal, since her father threw his loved one in jail, he wants to do the same, and he is taking down all the people in her life that get in his way too get Nikki, starting with her friends. So, she has to let go of Ben, unless she wants him to be injured, or dead. But, I have no idea how to begin the book, since all the dramatic scenes come later in it, so, how do I begin the story???
I'm needing to clear every thought in my brain to be able to get the beginning for a book this challenging.

Well, wish me luck! I'm definitely gonna need it for a novel like this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment